Sunday, October 28, 2007

finally..

yeay, finally i got the chance to write my own blog. it took me years to register, mcm la busy sgt kan. always looked forward to create one, but seriesly never find perfect time to do so. but the time finally comes, when i am supposed to focus on my next and last exam, which is just a few days ahead. trust me this always happen. tetibe all the things yang lama pending terasa macam kene buat sekarang jugak, so last sekali stadi entah ke mana. huhu.

phew, i cant believe this semester is coming to its end. or shud i say it has ended, since we are already in the exam period. i feel nervous, i dunno why. obviously one of the reasons is because i am not prepared for the next paper. nah, dats not a strong reason. ok let me think straight. why am i feeling nervous right now :

1. thinking bout my future, wut am i going to do next? i still dun hve any plans. work? further study? get married?? wahaha..
2. im leaving this lovely wellington in less than 2months. sob sob sobb. am gonna missh newzealand so muchh, n everything i have here. most importantly- friends and the sense of belonging to this place
3.ooppss,i'll b leaving only if i pass all my papers. damn scary!! i have to study i know.
4.pass everything means this is my last semester for my undergraduate study. of cos i want it to be my last semester, but its just..like..a bit sad..
5.going back to malaysia!! even tho i cant wait to b at home again, somehow i feel like want to slow down the clock. yeah,maybe its just because i feel like time is running too fast.


hehe ok i feel better now i have listed down all the reasons. well, bak kata some frenss naimah ni kan suka justify semua benda. so reasoning out mcm atas tu kinda help me a bit, to make me see things more clearly. maybe i shud continue with my study first. mari belaja!! gudlak for those taking comlaw 303, and other papers too.

4 comments:

ladysue said...

mwehehehehehe!WELKAM TO DA CLUBBB

ellie said...

wahhhhh
congwats babe!!!

Unknown said...

nekmah ade blog!!bertambah la masa aku terbuang kat tenet ni..keh keh,jgn lupe updates yer..

FM said...

yeay nekmahh!!

tp update la yer hehehe.

to fie: blog add u apa?? i'm sure u ada blog. nak bace!! :p